The Governing Body comprises of independent people who represent parents, teachers and the community. All Governors are appointed for a fixed term of four years and work on a voluntary basis.
The Governors support the work of the Headteacher and together set the values, ethos and strategic direction for the school and monitor progress. They are also expected to hold the Headteacher to account for the performance of teachers and pupils, and to ensure that public money is being well spent.
The governors meet regularly throughout the whole year to assess progress and ensure the school is on track to meet its targets. They make an important contribution to raising standards and maintain high aspiration.
Chris Webster & Laura Campbell
Co-Chair of Governors
Contact details for governors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Governing Body (FGB) Information
- Register of Business Interests 2020-2021
- SEND Report to Governors
- Minutes from Governors’ Meeting Sept 2018
- Minutes from Governors’ Meeting Dec 2018
- Minutes from Governors’ Meeting March 2019
- Minutes from Governors’ Meeting May 2019
- Minutes from Governors’ Meeting July 2019
- Minutes from Governors’ Meeting Oct 2019
- Minutes from Governors’ Meeting Dec 11th 2019
- Minutes from Governors’ Meeting March 2020
- LGB Minutes May 2020
- LGB Minutes July 2020
- LGB Minutes October 2020