Some of the most wonderful people

are the ones that don’t fit into boxes.”  Tori Amos


What can I do if I have concerns about my child’s progress at school?

These may be around, reading, writing, numbers, social and emotional development, behaviour, communicating, physical or sensory.

  • The first person to speak to about your concerns is your child’s class teacher.
  • If you still have on-going concerns, you may wish to speak to a member of our Inclusion Team –  Mr. T. Harper (
  • If any special educational needs are identified, the school will plan how to help your child with the involvement of yourself, the class teacher and the Inclusion Team.Your child’s help and progress will be recorded through a Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Plan (SEND Plan).

For more information on how Sandhills can help support you and your child please read the SEND Policy and SEND Information Report below.

You may also find it helpful to contact SENDIASS Oxfordshire – (formerly Parent Partnership)   as this service offers impartial information, advice and support to parents of children and young people with SEN and disabilities.  Tel. 01865 810516   Text. 07786524294


Additional Information